UltraLSA Interface plug-in for UltraCSDB is a Logistics Support Analysis(LSA) manager for S1000D. It enables the automatic creation of compliant S1000D data modules directly from your Logistic Support Analysis data. The UltraCSDB LSA Interface Module for S1000D bridges the gap between Logistic Support Analysis and S1000D and enables the automatic building of data modules conforming to your S1000D project business rules.
UltraLSA Interface Plug-in
UltraLSA Interface plug-in significantly enhances the efficiency of creating initial data modules and managing changes from your LSA source. Improves productivity and eliminates errors of manual data module creation from Logistic Support Analysis Records.
- Reads MIL-STD-1388-2B, DEF-STAN-00-60, GEIA-STD-0007 and S3000L compliant LSA data.
- Builds initial S1000D DMRLs and generates compliant S1000D XML allows you to create well-formed Procedural and IPD Data Modules LSA source.
- Create custom mappings of data module structures and attribute sequence numbers from the logistics source and CSDB project definition data to support initial DM creation for any requirement and to ensure compliance to your S1000D business rules.
- IChange mapping features enables custom mappings including mapping of the Logistic Analysis Support code number (LCN) to usable on code (UOC).
- Generates catalog sequence numbers automatically.
- Create standard Data Module Requirements List (DMRL), Excel DMLs and DDNs for S1000D projects from LSAR data.
- Integrated change tracking identifies changes made to your LSA data source that affect existing CSDB project data modules. Project managers can apply changes made at the LSA into the current modified UltraCSDB data module sets or allocate the change lists to be incorporated by the appropriate authors.
- Minimizes any manual intervention by maintaining the original LSAR project mappings and issue data to align imported LSAR data.
- Enables full utilisation of all UltraCSDB workflow, validation and publishing features from your LSAR data.
- LSAR viewing tool lets you view all LSAR data tables.